Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tagged (sort of)

Random thing meme: List six random things about yourself and then tag six more of your bloggy friends.

Six Random Things:

1. I love to sing but have to hear someone else so I can memorize the tune.
2. I was an elf at Santa's Village... my first paying job.
3. God is very fond of me.
4. I only read the instructions after I try something new.
5. My adolescent dream: to sing in a famous folk trio (ala PP&M)
6. I hate to talk on the telephone.

Six tags go to: Lilli Ana, Hey Jules, Natty, Mark Mossa, machnbyrd and Catherine Grace... maybe she'll finally give us a new post!

4 comments:

HeyJules said...

I'll play but let's not make a "habit" out of this!

***man, I crack myself up!***

Pilot Mom said...

You crack yourself up? Man, you totally crack me up!!!

Sr. Lilli Ana said...

I don't have six bloggy friends to tag...therefore do I still have do the meme?

Claire Joy said...

Yes, you can still do the first part, then tag the ones who blog already and email the rest to start their own blogs. I know you have six email friends, and if you don't it's because you're spending too much time adoring that d*mn dog!