Friday, August 11, 2006

And the good news is...

It wasn't my fault. I didn't do it. A Mac OSX upgrade did it. Hahahahaha.

The bad news is it will take the DSL server a while to fix it. Apparently they've been innundated with complaints from users who suddenly can't get their email. All of them Mac users. Hmmmmm. Stuff like this makes me think about going over to the dark side and supporting Bill Gates' Empire. The operative word is think.

I used to be an IBM snob. Years ago. What? You can't type the word "delete"? You drag your file to a cartoon trash can? Get a life. That was years ago, before I was converted. I'm an artist. We use Macs. It's an artist thing. Get a life.

For now, however, if you want your email, get a PC.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad that you are settling and things, other than the internet/email issue, seems to be going well. Moving into a new community even within one's own larger community is a transition and can be challenging. Whatever transitional growth pains one goes through, hopefully, in the end it turns out to be grace-filled and worth the openness to change.