Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday meme

Susan Rose, one of my sister bloggers tagged just about everyone who reads her posts. Good enough excuse to do another meme thingy… Fours are the theme today:

Four Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Navy photographer
2. Bookkeeper
3. Computer graphics animator
4. Magazine art director

Four Movies I could watch over and over (and have):
1. Last of the Mohicans
2. Bram Stoker's Dracula
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Working Girl

Four Places I have lived:
1. Portland, Maine
2. Jacksonville, Florida
3. Newport, Rhode Island
4. Charlotte, North Carolina

Four TV Shows I Lov(ed) to Watch:
1. Stargate SG1
2. West Wing
3. Friends
4. Joan of Arcadia

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
1. Ireland
2. Hawaii
3. Wales
4. Newport, Rhode Island

Four Websites I visit Daily:
1. Baking Sheet
2. my sister bloggers
3. mediabistro
4. my daughter-in-law's blog

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Enchiladas
2. Pizza (with anchovies)
3. Steamed clams
4. Indian food

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. The beach
2. The beach
3. The beach
4. Ireland

Four People I Tag for this Meme:
CG, LA, my daughter-in-law, and anyone else who wants to play

5 comments:

Sixtina87 said...

hmmmm..interesting.....so where did you find that link that shows you how much your blog is worth??? but the only thing is that you have to register your blog name...otherwise its worth..nothing!!!!!! I bet you were on my site and saw that!!!! LOL

Claire Joy said...

I saw it on Natty's site. She's worth over $14,000

Anonymous said...

Would that I could cash that out!! ;-)

Sixtina87 said...

hey Sister, you're tagged to do another survey...have funn...its the only entry on my blog for today...have funn!!!!! obtw, i'
m worth over 5 thousand, thhat what i amke in just 5 months..i love retail!!!!!

Catherine Grace, CHS said...

Geez, I don't even know what being "tagged" means, and my sister in Dallas is on my case to respond. Yikes. I doubt if I've done four of much of anything, but here goes:
Jobs: secretary, computer center manager, sales, nun
Movies: Steel Magnolias, anything with Tom Hanks in it (that covers more than four)
Places lived: Hobart, IN; San Antonio, TX; Denver, CO; New York, NY
TV shows: Are you kidding?
Vacations: Warsaw, IN (I'm not kidding); Taos, NM; Puero Vallarta; Aspen, CO
Daily websites: MyWay; APOD; weather; ummmm ......
Foods: Oh, heck, if you can eat it I love it. Let's see, how about: spaghetti, anything Mexican, roasted veggies, a glass of excellent wine
Places I'd rather be: Honestly? at home, at home, at home, at home.