Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Six words

Melissa tagged me to write a 6 word memoir. I looked at a few of the others... they all had such great ideas! Whaaaa whaaa whaaa. Then I got inspired ( another word for compulsive/obsessive) and wrote about fourteen before I came to my senses.

I'll just give you the first one (or three):

Live, love, laugh... or die trying.
No guts, no glory. (Often gory.)
It's all the
same to me.

Rules:
  1. Write your own six word memoir;
  2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like;
  3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere;
  4. Tag at least five more blogs with links; and
  5. Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
I was tagged by Melissa. I'm tagging Pat, Jules, Natty, alto artist, and my daughter-in-law. Yes, I know Melissa already tagged her, but she's a born over-achiever so she should get to do two if she wants to. besides, she's MY daughter-in-law.

No comments: