Wednesday, December 14, 2005

See why I hate horoscopes?

Happy Birthday to me!

Your Birthdate: December 14

You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you.
It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy!
You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around.
But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.

Your strength: Your superstar charisma
Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you
Your power color: Fuchsia
Your power symbol: Diamond
Your power month: May

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hey happy birthday!!! Blessings on your dynamic, clever, funny commitment phobic head!! ;)

Anonymous said...

PS
I just tried this myself and my answers were identical to yours!! hmmmmmmmm... :)

seeking_something said...

Well, well...Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day!!!! Did you have chocolate cake? B

Claire Joy said...

Absolutely! Sr. Lilli Ana made the cake from scratch (three layers) and Sr. Catherine Grace made the frosting… (I helped sift the confectioners sugar.) They sang Happy Birthday twice and Sr. Helena Marie played my favorite Christmas carol… "A Stable Lamp is Lighted" not a bad day.

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I'm a few days late in reading this, but wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and glad your birthday included chocolate cake.

I just entered my own birthdate and had some interesting truths pop up. We'll talk later.