Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Interesting quiz

Thanks to Jules I stumbled onto this interesting quiz. I actually met Jerry Uelsmann (I think when he taught at UF, Gainesville) And I do like much of his work, although I'm told he made his students do a lot of the compositing for him. And oddly enough, I do a whole lot of compositing in my artwork. I just use photoshop... much easier.

Which famous photographer are you?

Jerry Uelsmann: Known for multiple imagery and surrealism

"I think of my photographs as being obviously symbolic, but not symbolically obvious.”

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

2 comments:

HeyJules said...

I would have bet MONEY that was who you were most like! Ha! You're so transparent. LOL

Joy Renee said...

From one Joy who conflats Memorial Day with the loss of a parent to another: Hello.

Just had to say Hi as I pass by. I found you when I Googled "My sheep hear my voice" While preparing this post:

http://joystory.blogspot.com/2007/05/thursday-thirteen-34-remembering-daddy.html

After I'd read your post from April referencing John 10: 27, I had to check out your front page. And there I was subjected to a frission when I saw the picture accompanying this post. The symbolism in it was so connected to the images invoked by what I was writing about, I was wishing I could illustrate my post with it.

I think I will now take the quiz. Maybe I'll get the same picture. :)

love joy peace