Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Goofing Off

Today is a goof-off day, a cleaning day, a meeting day. As you can see, I'm in the goofing-off phase. Found this stupid quiz on one of the blogs I read regularly, and am trying to figure out how to give you a link, just in case you want to goof off too.

The Quiz: Which Saint Are You?
(Always a good thing to know, right?)

Mine said: "You are Julian of Norwich! It's all about God, to you. You're convinced that the world has a happy ending. Everyone else is convinced that you're a closet hippie, but you love them anyway."

1821 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 5683 times.
32% of people had this result.


Which Saint Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 comments:

Claire Joy said...

Maybe because you're always so angry and can't communicate without interjecting four letter words in every other breath?

Anonymous said...

I'm Joan of Arc! I think that may be hypocritical, or is it hysterical?

I don't really want to hurt anyone, but if they attack my friends or my country and no-one else will stand up to fight them, I head into the battle. Beware though, conviction tends to get me killed.

Claire Joy said...

I can definitely see you in armor with a sword in your hand. (But if you find yourself talking to strange saints who aren't there, probably need to keep that to yourself.)

Sum Kinda Princess said...

It looks like I'm Joan of Arc. How did they know? Really, these things always amaze me. They're usually right on the money. Thanks for the fun link.